Session Stats

Currently have Yassen's session stats, but what I have noticed that ever since the last game patch, I can say that at some point the session stats will stop updating my stats for that session. To say that this is beginning to get on my nerves is an understatement. Would really like to know why the hell this is happening.

• Administrator
13 hours ago, ajay3672 said:

Currently have Yassen's session stats, but what I have noticed that ever since the last game patch, I can say that at some point the session stats will stop updating my stats for that session. To say that this is beginning to get on my nerves is an understatement. Would really like to know why the hell this is happening.

When they stop updating try to restart the game, or reset the stats. YasenKrasen is known from bugging in CW/Stronghold and god know what else.

9 hours ago, Aslain said:

When they stop updating try to restart the game, or reset the stats. YasenKrasen is known from bugging in CW/Stronghold and god know what else.

Thats what I end up doing, but I have only noticed this happening since 9.15 patch was released. thanks for the help anyway.