Sept. 15 WoT Mini Patch problems

I have renamed my the 0.9.15.1 folder to 0.9.15.2....hoping like hell that everything would work.  But, it doesn't....I guess the guys at WG are smiling really big this morning....haha.  The game starts perfectly in safe mode, so no problems on WG side.  With mods it starts slow and gets stuck at updating vehicles.  I have classes to teach this morning so I can not help by removing things from my modpack config....sorry.  If any other logs or help is needed, let me know. 

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

• Upvote 2

For me guns sounds don't work when shooting using sniper mode. EDIT: problem persist after removing extended zoom mod. However it was not there prior to installing modpack without xvm.

Edit2: sound issue is mod related. Removed modpack and gun sounds were back to normal.

Edited by MikaH

For now, if you install the modpack without XVM your mods will work. To do this, make sure the entire XVM section is unchecked in the modpack.

You will have to change the 0.9.15.1.1 folder that the modpack creates to 0.9.15.2  .  Also, make sure that you do not have an XVM folder inside the configs folder in res_mods.  This is important in case you have xvm changes in your Aslain Custom folder.

As I stated above,

Sirmax (XVM Developer) has stated that there is not yet a working version of xvm for 0.9.15.2.  So the problem is definitely in XVM and is due to the changes that WG made with this micro patch.  Good going WG!!!!  Please don't blame XVM for this problem.

http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/34535-9152/