Timeout issues!

Hi, great work putting all the mod togather, I`ve using aslain for a LONG time, but today I`ma signing up just for a timeout issue I encountered lately.

When I try installing mods from the mod pack (non-XVM mods) it always result as a timeout error, no matter I used clean or normal install, the error always happened when the installing status showed "connecting". This, is pretty annoying. 

No...My friend, it`s not only the gun sounds, but the tank icons, vertical tech tree, better camo...most of the non-xvm mods were not "installable" for me...it has been like this since last few patches, back then the mods were installed whether it was timeout or not, but now, all the non-xvm mods were not installed. And again the  internet was not the issue.

3 hours ago, Aslain said:

Try to check clean up DLC folder in the end of installation process, it should force mods to be redownloaded, maybe it will fix it for you, otherwise don't know how to help you. 

Try manual method... ultimately.

it seems to be just random mods that are on the DLC server as I have had this problem quite a few times over a period of months. The recent modpack I had to re-download all my DLC files several times before getting a good enough connection to the DLC server to get the complete files and I know for certain it wasn't my connection that was having the problem...... Maybe perhaps it's the DLC server that is having the problem and the admin of that server needs to investigate?