Damage Done Cover Each Other a Bit, Help

I included screenshots explaining exactly my issue, it's a little hard with words, I can't find the mod that puts those 3 idle icons with the zeroes, it interferes with my damage log mods a bit and is annoying. Like, it's a good mod but it just happened to be exactly there where I have something else and they cover each other.

Sorry in advance if it was already answered in a prior thread, I couldn't find any also due to the difficulty of explaining it. 

Cheers, :)

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

shot_002.jpg

shot_003.jpg

Edited by Danijongo
Syntax
22 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Turn those 3 off in the World of Tanks settings menu. In the feedback tab.

They're the new damage things in World of Tanks 9.16.

Wow. By the time I was editing my post you already knew the fix to it and replied, plus at this time I expected an answer tomorrow already lol. Thanks a lot! Respect & Appreciated! :D

Sorry I didn't search enough on my own, it was in the game settings all along, I just cameback after a long break so I thought it was mod and not feature. Cheers!

P.S: They look cool, should be able to move instead than turn off, i'll be researching about that possibility.

Issue fixed, can lock.

Thanks! - Danijongo

Edited by Danijongo
P.S added