Aslain OTM problems

Hi.

I noticed a couple of issues with Aslain OTM:

1. the tank tier on the left or right side of the HP bar doesn't show up anymore. Yes, I disabled "show tier" from the game prefs. It was working until build 30 or 31...

2. floating markers are shown when a tank is killed even though the option is disabled in the installer. If I choose any of the available options, it will work as expected but if I uncheck "Floating markers of destroyed vehicles", the angel wings icon still appears when a tank dies

I attached the logs. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong when installing?

Thanks.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

• Administrator

I was unable to reproduce your 1st issue, loaded same mods as you, and tier is there.

As for second problem, it has changed for some time now (couple of months). You must select one of the available floating numbers, otherwise you will get default one. There is one option that is not showing anything else except for the names and numbers.

Oh so the second issue is working as intended. I wasn't sure

For the first issue, I attached a screenshot. Is there anything I can try? Do I need to clear some cache (other than the installer's cache, I tried it already)?

PS: Chat log very relevant :D

Edit: I switched to Webium OTM and the tier is shown. Went back to Aslain and it's not...

shot_001.jpg

Edited by galgaroth
additional info