High Ping - maybe cheat, hack?

Hey guys!

I use xvm and other mods. May I be vulnerable/attackable by them, throught them?

My ping usually is normal in pubs and CWs. But now we had two CW-battles against same clan in a row on different province, and when the battle begins i got laggspikes randomly and my tank was totally uncontrollable... There was no problem with it before and after..

3 hours ago, GregoryEgo said:

Hey guys!

I use xvm and other mods. May I be vulnerable/attackable by them, throught them?

My ping usually is normal in pubs and CWs. But now we had two CW-battles against same clan in a row on different province, and when the battle begins i got laggspikes randomly and my tank was totally uncontrollable... There was no problem with it before and after..

that make my day  play wot in a pub lol 

as for the viruses etc through xvm , never heard of anyone  getting one , perfectly safe imo

ive also noticed  ping jumping all over the place ,  even entering battles I terrible . usually when I enter battles I'm at tank view  and the 30 sec timer hasn't even started  , waiting for others

in last couple of weeks  I'm not into the battle until the battle starts or with a couple of seconds reamainng of 30