WoT Modpack update to 1.24.1.2 is in progress... ×

Crashing on Battle Start

I have been crashing at the beginning of every battle.  I have to force close the game client, then, when I log back in, I can play, but XVM is disabled and reset on the XVM site.  I have tried clean install, and made sure that there are no duplicate/conflicting mods, etc. I don't know what else to do.  I have never had issues until the 9.17 update, and now this new patch has me crashing every single battle.   Any suggestions at all to sort this out???

Hi, since it is affecting XVM ( XVM shows player stats on start screen, then after crash, I must force close via Task Manager, and when I restart WoT, XVM is not operational, all player stats are grayed out or missing, and my XVM on the XVM website is disabled and must be reactivated ) I also included the xvm.log file..  though I have no idea whether this is helpful at all.  Any help at all is greatly appreciated.  Thanks so much.

_Aslains_Installer.log

_Aslains_Installer_CompList.log

_Aslains_Installer_Extractor.log

python.log

xvm.log

As it turns out, it still crashes on battle start ( see screen cap  attached ) - This was 9.17.03_04 Installed today without RNG Radio.  I have reattached logs in the event something might be different.  I noticed after crach ==> force close WoT client in Task Manager ==> restart that XVM was not disabled this time.   So... I haven't a clue what the issue can be... this has never happened before 9.17    Again, any assist at all would be most greatly appreciated.

_Aslain_logs.zip

_Aslains_Installer.log

_Aslains_Installer_CompList.log

_Aslains_Installer_Extractor.log

python.log

xvm.log

Crash-on-battle-start.jpg

I will try re-installing without that mod and see whether that fixes the issue.  I will advise either way so that you know in the event anybody else has similar issues.   Last night, after re-installing without WGN Radio, I was able to play two or three battles without crashing, then it crashed again..... where previously it was crashing on every single battle start.   Also, prior to that latest reinstall, the crash would disable XVM, this time it did not.  What it did do, curiously, was to re-initialize all of my sound volume settings to 100% which has never happened before (I generally turn vehicle sounds, battle music, garage music and a few others way down, and after the crash, they were all at 100%), also, on the very last tab in the settings window ( Battle Feedback?) the tab was highlighted as though I had never opened it... like when these were first introduced....  I have no idea whether any of this is relevant, but, that is what is happening, so I suspect it is related in some way.

After installing ~05 without Hangman or WGN I have not seen a repeat of the issue...  hopefully, either hangman removal or a combination of hangman and wgn removal seems to have done the trick.   If it happens again (i.e., habitually) I will advise..  for now, I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that the issue is resolved.  Thank you very much for taking the time to help me out, I appreciate it a great deal.

I will certainly do so.   I played several battles yesterday with no apparent problems, and will play again today...  hopefully, whatever the issue was, it is now solved.  We will see, I suppose.  :)   I think your suggestions have remedied the issue, though...  so...  many thanks!