Expected Tank Values

Is there a chance to integrate the actual table for the WN Rating Expected Tank Values ?

e.g. this one : http://wotlabs.net/na/wnTable

I would think about to have the value which is your expected damage for the relative tank,  maybe in the garage and the battleloading screen and in the aftershow screen a kind of comparison what you actually did ?

Maybe a during battle indication of the expected value, which is after each hit renewed, to see how much to go.

As second thing. I would find it interesting, to have some kind of coloured indicator in the after battle screen, which would show the rating colour of all teammates and opposits.

Just 2 cents to improve the very good mod further.

Thanks for your job.

• Upvote 1

I'll be quite blunt and also leave my 2 cents.

First suggestion is already an enormous thing and a whole mod in itself. I imagine that it's not being easy to realize for most ppl.

The second thing, most likely, refers to Quickybaby's replay homepage and has been asked about a few times as well.

So far, no one has seen this being developed in terms of an actual mod; at least from what I know.

It's really sweet for post-battle-stats and I'd like this as well.

But nothing I'd know of, being developed right now.

Both things sound pretty nice but you'd need some seriously dedicated ppl to actually get either of those going, I think.

So, I imagine that they are rather unrealistic for the time being.

They are good suggestions though, if anyone with any programming skills ever reads this, that is.

First suggestion is already an enormous thing and a whole mod in itself. I imagine that it's not being easy to realize for most ppl.

The second thing, most likely, refers to Quickybaby's replay homepage and has been asked about a few times as well.

So far, no one has seen this being developed in terms of an actual mod; at least from what I know.

Both things sound pretty nice but you'd need some seriously dedicated ppl to actually get either of those going, I think.

They are good suggestions though, if anyone with any programming skills ever reads this, that is.

Not a programmer but I know a few people. (meant to add this in the last post)

I see that the work is an own mod, but for a mod pack it could be included if a developer would program it. Actually i have no idea about programming, so i cannot imagine the workload for such a tool.

But as wee have infomods, which show already differant armor values for all tanks ingame, it should be possible to integrate one value per tank in a database.

For the second, you are right, i saw it first in Quickybabies videos, but i thought more to make it text orientated, like coloured name.

As i said, thought it could improve this very good modpack some day, no need to get into hurry. But as we speak, maybe someone is making it already and it could implemetated in the pack.

I see that the work is an own mod, but for a mod pack it could be included if a developer would program it. Actually i have no idea about programming, so i cannot imagine the workload for such a tool.

But as wee have infomods, which show already differant armor values for all tanks ingame, it should be possible to integrate one value per tank in a database.

For the second, you are right, i saw it first in Quickybabies videos, but i thought more to make it text orientated, like coloured name.

As i said, thought it could improve this very good modpack some day, no need to get into hurry. But as we speak, maybe someone is making it already and it could implemetated in the pack.

There is a mod.

You would definitely need to find a mod programmer in order to incorporate this into an actual modification. However, if you have any kind of Session Stats mod, you should easily be able to figure out the expected values... Also, use common sense. Tanks with more damage potential will have to do significantly more damage than their tank has HP, whilst low potential tanks might not even have to do their own HP in damage for "average" stats.

You would definitely need to find a mod programmer in order to incorporate this into an actual modification. However, if you have any kind of Session Stats mod, you should easily be able to figure out the expected values... Also, use common sense. Tanks with more damage potential will have to do significantly more damage than their tank has HP, whilst low potential tanks might not even have to do their own HP in damage for "average" stats.

That's why the OP was referring to the new table on wotlabs, to take that as the baselines.

Have to say it again, really good suggestions and the QB-kinda session stats are something quite a few ppl asked for in the old forum already.

If something like that makes the rounds, it's going to be on everyone's radar.

Good to keep stuff like that discussed, to show that there is a demand for this.

E: Kinda off-topic, so I'll just edit this post.

Checked out the clocks and I like them. Thx for this, Rickster.  :)

I guess the green/blue/purple values in them refer to the dmg you have to do, in order to get in the range of a certain wn8?

If that's the case, that's not so much off-topic and OP should check them out as well.

Idk if the new table has been included yet though (in the clocks), since Cromwell is giving me 600 for green and 925 for blue in the mod.

Wotlabs lists 715,77 as expected dmg for the Cromwell, so I guess the 600 is an old value or the 715,77 don't refer to green (above average) results?

In any case, it's a pretty good guideline nonetheless and I recommend it, if you're into that sorta thing and like the looks of the clock.

The included mod is not bad so far, calculation for the WN8 is not quite correct, but the programmer is still working on it.

For me it would be sufficient to have only the expected damage and the calculation how much left.

Annoying is the ingame reporting in the teamchat upon every hit you do.

Hopefully he will include some possibilities for easy customization.

But thanks for including into your modpack, Aslain.

The included mod is not bad so far, calculation for the WN8 is not quite correct, but the programmer is still working on it.

For me it would be sufficient to have only the expected damage and the calculation how much left.

Annoying is the ingame reporting in the teamchat upon every hit you do.

Hopefully he will include some possibilities for easy customization.

But thanks for including into your modpack, Aslain.

Try to edit the expD.json (WoT > res_mods > 0.9.2 > scripts > client > mods) for position and the message stuff.

Haven't tried yet, as it seems to require being in a platoon but some guy in another thread said it worked setting the "putMyRandomMessage" stuff to "False".

E: Kinda off-topic, so I'll just edit this post.

Checked out the clocks and I like them. Thx for this, Rickster.  :)

I guess the green/blue/purple values in them refer to the dmg you have to do, in order to get in the range of a certain wn8?

If that's the case, that's not so much off-topic and OP should check them out as well.

Idk if the new table has been included yet though (in the clocks), since Cromwell is giving me 600 for green and 925 for blue in the mod.

Wotlabs lists 715,77 as expected dmg for the Cromwell, so I guess the 600 is an old value or the 715,77 don't refer to green (above average) results?

In any case, it's a pretty good guideline nonetheless and I recommend it, if you're into that sorta thing and like the looks of the clock.

Keep in mind that damage is not the only thing that WN8 incorporates into its calculations. Spotting, kills, win, etc. all factor in to a degree. 600 should be orange for a Cromwell and 925 should barely be light green. Crommy's should be doing a lot of damage. I would say over 1,000 for green, 1,250 for blue, and 1,500 for purple. (And even that isn't much...)

Yea, I'm aware of that too.

The numbers in Maggz clock are probably also assuming 1 kill and the displayed dmg along with it (aka. expected tank values; but probably old ones).

In any case, the new wn8/hitlog mod starts out at 715 for Cromwell and therefore seems to use the new table. But I guess it also assumes that dmg + 1 kill (as per table) for green wn8.

With all that in mind anyway, these values are only guidelines and should be viewed as such.

The new mod seems fairly accurate anyhow and you can certainly get a better and easier idea about your performance with it.

Had a game in the Cromwell with 0 kills and 1388 dmg done, ranked 2159 in the mod and 2304 in actuality (some spotting).

So yea, certainly not everything get's factored in but I like the wn8/hitlog mod better than the clock one now. =3

You have info about the wn8 needed for make a "green, blue and purple" games typing "target damage wot" at google, i dont know if it's updated, but as i checked it's true almost for all tanks i checked it.

Hope that maybe this info can help you too.

• Upvote 1