BornProphet86

Unable to ping 90% of minimap

5 posts in this topic

When I hold "ctrl" to bring up the minimap and allow the use of my cursor and click, double click, or triple click, etc the map at different sectors it does not "ping" the minimap. when in arty mode if I right click the minimap it does not auto zoom to that location either. It is as if there is an invisible see through window in the way blocking my clicks. 

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

added 1 minute later

When I run without mods I can ping the minimap all I want to but it is not with the minimap zoomed full screen the way I like it. 

Cannot reproduce, loaded same mods.

wonder if there are old files or cache or something that may be conflicting with the new stuff? ill see what I can find out or just live with it I guess. Thanks for trying it out so fast aslain! still best mod pack out there imo.

I tested it in one live battle, while playing as arty on the NA server. I will make another attempt later, since I am busy now.

No worries Aslain. If you are unable to reproduce it may be something to do with my system. Might be my resolution or something. I have it set as 1366x768 fullscreen mode. as this is my desktop resolution.