Davidinlv82

Gun reload sounds still not working

Gun reload works fine if you don't install englines sounds.

Since when did this become a conflict? And Is this going to be fixed? Worked great together pre  9.20.1 update

I also have no gun reload sounds, and I have never had engine sounds installed.  However, this is with the 03 update.  I am presently upgrading to 05 (the latest) and there are no reload sounds in the installer, but Sixth Sense and crew sounds play just fine in the installer.  This makes me suspect that the "sound" will also be silent in game.  I will update shortly and let you know.

Edited by Bohdan_Cimka

Sound is working fine for some minutes, then it's gone. Restart the game and works again for a few minutes, and so on. Currently on 04.

13 hours ago, Davidinlv82 said:

Since when did this become a conflict? And Is this going to be fixed? Worked great together pre  9.20.1 update

Looks like it's since 0.9.20.1, my reload up sounds are fine (it's just a simple sound bank which I updated to latest wwise, which is loaded by XVM), so I guess the problem lays in changes in the game, XVM nor engine sounds mods.

Gotcha, Hope they get it working again soon so I can have both!

The 05 update has my gun reload sounds working again.  But they do not work in preview mode in the installer.