Thank you for the support

• Administrator

Hello everyone!

I would like to thank you all for the support with donations and patreons. Thanks to that I managed to set up a new website for the mod, as you can see :) It is still fresh, but should become more advanced with time.

This website is still under experimental mode, to see if the server can handle the traffic, if will not, I will have to find different solutions.

Feel free to post here :)

• Upvote 4

We Thank you over at the Royal BlackWatch clan.  Virtually all our guys use you mod installer.

They are always trepidatious about installing mods, thinking its too complicated.

Should have a walth Through and discussion video of theach option in the mod posted up....it would go along way to help the noobs

• Administrator

Thank you Aslain. I love using your mod installer. However, can you make the preview in another window?

I had a guy who did it for me, he is kinda unreachable now, this is very hard part to do. Requires really good coding skills.

Thanks for all your work....I tried to install other MODs with no success until I found your executable files. I have helped at least 8 of my clan members who were MOD nervous install your exe file. I also encourage them & all users to donate $ to cover your expenses.

• Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Aslain you sir are awesome, it is my pleasure to send you a little cash. It is the least I can do for your awesome mods and installer. You have made patch days sooooo much less annoying... I tell everyone I know about your mods/installer. Keep up the excellent work!

• Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Many thanks Aslain... love the mod's, they have been very helpful... are you the only one doing this particular installer/mod package.... ?  I've seen requests to have more descriptive help in some of the different selectable features.... some in a video type of explanation (and make it part of the down load.) these are nice ideas. Not sure if you have had this one yet or not..(have not read ALL the posts and found one yet that covers my thoughts) so here goes... I like the idea of some slightly better descriptions on some of the selectable features/mods.... such as whether or not how to select 1 stats menu/listing over another and the pro's/cons to selecting multiple ones, case in point... under VEHICLES CONTOUR ICONS\ASLAINS ICONS, the regular displays overlapped in the TABBED screen and in the main window when countdown is running, I can't read 99% due to the overlap of text on the left or right side of the screen (your team/enemy team)

As for the sound mods and hit skin mods.. to have to every time( recommended clean install) download ALL the sound mods or hit skins, it would save a TON of time if you could code to only download them if the author of them have posted updates to them ( I have not seen a 'new' set of granpas sound mods realistic, or the hit skins . also a config file that could be saved/checked so that one would not have to step through all the different options again and again and again.. 5 days and 4 new downloads of your mod packs.... this is getting tiresome fast..... don't get me wrong... I love what you have done and have been using your mods for a while now ( have not yet donated to support you, but by weeks end I will have, sorry that I could not have done it sooner... life happens ( spent 2000+ in the last month on auto repairs.)

just my 2 cents worth...not hatin.... I am a beginner coder.... (mostly for the IT job I have (powershell requirements) so I have an idea of ALL the work you have put into this.... and my sincerest thanks... CoolUnderFire...

Yeaa i agree your mod pack is the best, :)  i have tryed some others but.naah yours so easy to DL nd install and contains evrything i want nd need... btw so my 9y old kid did it by himself without explain anything so now we oth have your modpack thanx for amazing work,hope you keep it up :) /regards GhOost

• Upvote 1