WOT Aslain Mods Installed - Garage tab Not Working

I launched WoT with Aslains Mods Installed when I click on Garage tab goes to extend Premium. Then I did it without Mods installed then I am able to click on Garage and it will go to garage. Take a look at the pictures I attached one is included with Mods Installed, the garage tab cannot be selected will only go to Extend Premium Adcount while No Mods installed it can be selected and goes to garage.

WoTNoModsInstalled.png

WoTAslainModsBug.png

Changing the Resolution works In WoT but I like to run WoT Fullscreen. The only resolution size that works is 1024x768 i never had any problems with this issue with other older version of WoT in my recommended Resolutions with the same mods installed. If I run the game with Windows Resolutions 1024x768 It is blurry.

Edited by ckng1990

When I am destroyed in battle in Training rooms and I can go to the garage if i press Esc but if I am last alive in the training room Or time limit expires I just go back to training room after the battle is ended. Have to exit Training room and then select new Tank go back to training room and sometimes the owner of the training hides the room durrng battle. 

I Play Runner vs Chasers, arty dodge in, Zombies vs Humans, Free for all, one vs one in WoT Training Rooms, They are always full so when I get into a game in a training room I leave someone pickups my spot to get a different tank. This has never happened before. So right now I am play training rooms with safe mode enabled On Wargaming Game Center. I always have one bug with aslains mods n the previous versions of WoT the last one was that I couldn't research the Tank even though I have enough free xp and the one before that the Contour icons were upside down in Training room but fixes itself during battle.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by ckng1990

I tested the game on a 27" monitor on a different PC the garage tab does work in mods when I put into my Resolution of my gaming pc that had  problems with garage tab it does not work at all.

The 27" monitor is not with me because I did remote control into it to do the testing. My monitor size is 19" so I am going to get a different monitor.

Edited by ckng1990