Autoequip mod not working 9.5

Sorry if already covered this topic.. Could not find it anywhere..

You put in the old 9.4 Autoequip mod (Not telescope mod), saying it works with 9.5..

Well. Something got messed up it seems.. 

Camouflage seems to work, yet, Binos do not. As soon as you put on the last one, it offers purchase, instead of just picking a random of another tank, as it is supposed to..

Guess we will have to wait for a reworked script after all?

/Tatus

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

• Administrator

Sorry if already covered this topic.. Could not find it anywhere..

You put in the old 9.4 Autoequip mod (Not telescope mod), saying it works with 9.5..

Well. Something got messed up it seems.. 

Camouflage seems to work, yet, Binos do not. As soon as you put on the last one, it offers purchase, instead of just picking a random of another tank, as it is supposed to..

Guess we will have to wait for a reworked script after all?

/Tatus

I have tested camo only, cannot even log to my account without beeing spammed by 10000000000 ppl asking for help

• Upvote 1

I'm using the auto telescope mod at the moment. It is not working consistently. Could you please bring the version back, that lets me select the order in which I'd like to have my binocs and camo net selected?

I've been testing the mod by starting a platoon and readying the vehicle. If two spots are available it seemed to work alright.  But The LTP received the camo net whereas the Type 64 got the binocs. Go figure.

• Administrator

same for me, if i have autoequip on the cammo net comes on.

however there is n selection box, so you can not  select order of equipment

You cannot select it now. AutoTelescope script seem to be better because is allowing you to select different sets for various vehicle classes, just you have to do it manualy by editing: AutoTelescope.xml

<AutoTelescope.xml> 
<!-- 1273 - bino | 1785 - camo | 249 - repair -->
<instList>1273 1785 249</instList>
<lightTank>1785 1273 249</lightTank>
<mediumTank>1273 1785 249</mediumTank>
<heavyTank>1273 249 1785</heavyTank>
<SPG>1785 1273 249</SPG>
<AT-SPG>1785 1273 249</AT-SPG>
<lockKey>42</lockKey>
</AutoTelescope.xml>

I don't know why, but the 9.4 version of AutoTelescope doesn't work for me--nothing gets added to my tank's slots when starting a battle or entering a platoon.  I have to manually apply the 9.5 version from the author, then everything works OK.  It sounds like the 9.4 version is working for other people just fine, and all my mods come from Aslain's installer.

I've been keeping AutoTelescope.xml up to date by editing it manually--the problem isn't there.  Perhaps it's because my third slot is (and always has been) zero?  I only apply binocs and camo, in that order, to all types of tanks.

Did someone report a problem with the 9.5 AutoTelescope?

Thanks!

Hi,

same here, autoequip is not working well:

it seems to only mount equipments if available in depot.

If not in depot, it doesn't unmount them from other tanks in order to mount them to current tank.

It used to work fine before 9.5.

hum... it seems to work now... strange :/

Edited by Gosu