So i had a couple mods from relhax that i cant quite get...

So the hitmarker sound i cant seem to get to work on you modpack...there doesnt seem to be a sound file when i looked.

The other mod here i was looking for was the color coming from the type of ammo being used...gold for heat and red for apcr...i prefer to use your modpack and not relhax.

17 hours ago, Aslain said:

I answered you in the other topic regarding hitmarker, as of that colored hits I have this mod in the modpack, it's called Gold ammo visibility mod and you can find it here:

7ad03906679034527c431fbbbbac8f13.png

Yea i saw that but for some reason it didnt work i might have messed something up tho...the one that used to be in relhax had a multi color option to seperate heat and apcr rounds..like i would make apcr red and heat gold =D Also thanks for the reply 10/10

• Administrator

This option I had in the past too but it's gone, it's author updated it to what you see currently, I don't remember correctly why since it was like a year ago, so for details you would have to ask the author of this mod.