Conection Interrupted

This is probably an issue to take up with WoT, but dealing with them is always a pain to deal with if you run mods...they ALWAYS want you to uninstall the mods and then see if it ever happens again.  Once every couple of months of it happening is NOTHING compared to getting kicked to the desktop once or twice a day. (But that is a whole nother issue...)

Every once in a while the game sends me to the attached page after a battle has ended. Doesn't happen often, but I am curious as to the cause. Is it a mod thing, or a WoT thing? 

I actually had the presence of mind to take a pic of it, as describing never seems to work very well.  Has anyone else ever ran across this  ["Connection Interrupted"  Reason: spam_protection_dossier.]  thing?

post-1010-0-63625800-1421348610_thumb.jp

THANK you so much for taking the time to answer!

As far as the RTD problems, are there a lot of others that are experiencing the fun of being kicked to the desktop several times a day? There is no rhyme or reason for it...sometimes when a battle starts...sometimes when you hit the "W" (or "S") key to move... sometimes by going from arcade to sniper or back... sometimes switching tanks in the garage...etc., etc., etc.

I experience that as frequent as once or twice a day since the Patch 9.5 has been released, I tested it with different mods too, and it was resulted without any difference, so there are some possibilities, viz:

1. some mods, including Aslain, got the same compatiability problem with the Patch 9.5;

2. Patch 9.5 got BUGS;

3. Java problems in mod as I always got js error message during mod installlation.

Just my guess, please comment..!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I am having some rather SIGNIFICANT issues connecting after installing v.4.1.36_95. I continuously get "You have been disconnected from the server". And when I AM able to connect, IF I am able to get loaded in to a battle, I USUALLY get booted out of the game after trying to return to the garage.

Any ideas? After having played the game with your mods for the last year, I can't stand playing it without them....

Thanks for ANY help!

Darrell

• Administrator

I am having some rather SIGNIFICANT issues connecting after installing v.4.1.36_95. I continuously get "You have been disconnected from the server". And when I AM able to connect, IF I am able to get loaded in to a battle, I USUALLY get booted out of the game after trying to return to the garage.

Any ideas? After having played the game with your mods for the last year, I can't stand playing it without them....

Thanks for ANY help!

Darrell

You can add your logs (info in my sig), I will try to see whats going on there.

You can add your logs (info in my sig), I will try to see whats going on there.

Uhm, yeah, dunno how to do that, lol.

I tried the latest mod, and had the same issue. Whatever significant difference was made to the mod after 4.1.26_95 is what is causing it. That's the last mod (currently installed) that works seamlessly/ without issue. Everything after that just really doesn't allow me to play (can't connect, disconnected, etc.).

:)