Layout tankcarrousel

In my case, the problem was caused by an old carousel.xc file in my Aslain's Custom Folder.  This xvm file changed in the latest version of xvm.  If you have custom settings for the carousel loading automatically from the Custom Folder during installation, you need to update that file with the new one in the current version of xvm.

Since you didn't provide any logs, I can't tell if the above situation applies to you or not....it is just what was true in my case.   

It is always best to include your logs whenever you post about a problem with the modpack.  See the link in my signature below if you need assistance.

3 hours ago, Darth_Clicker said:

In my case, the problem was caused by an old carousel.xc file in my Aslain's Custom Folder.  This xvm file changed in the latest version of xvm.  If you have custom settings for the carousel loading automatically from the Custom Folder during installation, you need to update that file with the new one in the current version of xvm.

Since you didn't provide any logs, I can't tell if the above situation applies to you or not....it is just what was true in my case.   

It is always best to include your logs whenever you post about a problem with the modpack.  See the link in my signature below if you need assistance.

I will take a look on that. Thanks for the tip regarding the logs.