Deceased Daisy

12 minutes ago, Kasmir said:

This is the only contour set I like. Please restore it or I will cancel my Patreon.

Additionally, it'd be great if you could add the Roma skin that overrides the "beer can".

• Administrator
13 hours ago, Kasmir said:

This is the only contour set I like. Please restore it or I will cancel my Patreon.

That mod wasnt updated for few months by its author, I will re-add it when it's updated, too many missing ships now.

6 hours ago, Aslain said:

That mod wasnt updated for few months by its author, I will re-add it when it's updated, too many missing ships now.

As a user of it, it's still very useful as is. The reason I like it is because it highlights the team's class breakdown by color at a glance. Even with the missing ships it works, because they stand out as newly added ships in the mix. It's so important to me that I'm not going to update using your pack again. I also just noticed that ModStation still offers it, so I guess that's my alternative.

• Administrator

You can find it in modstation, but it's the same old outdated version which I decided to remove. Ofc I could add it too, but what's the point of have outdated mod? I can talk to mod author and ask for proper update, but not sure if she have a time.

edit: she responded: "I will try to update, but I don't know when I find time".

On 6/2/2019 at 10:45 AM, Aslain said:

what's the point of have outdated mod? I can talk to mod author and ask for proper update, but not sure if she have a time.

edit: she responded: "I will try to update, but I don't know when I find time".

Thanks for adding it back in, much appreciated.

I'd be happy to take over maintenance of the mod if the author wants some help. I assume it's just about editing in new ships...