Marks of Excellence to extra carousel info

• Administrator

Please an option to remove this:

v4.1.34 (29-01-2015):
- added Marks of Excellence to extra carousel info

I dont need to see a BIG red square-shield on most of my tanks remembering me how noob I am. 

Thank you.

They should show up only if you have marks, strange.

Thanks, anyway I think this icons are not "cute" they are too big and are a simple shield with red or yellow colour mainly cause it is hard to reach 2 marks. They should make this icons prettier or at least smaller. Cause I dont see the relation with maks and this coloured shields maybe strips or stars are better thing. I definitely don't like them  :). 

• Administrator

I totally agree with the OP. Please make the Marks of Excellence "optional."

Stats were fine alone.

I don't want an ocean of red ribbons reminding me how bad of a player I am.

You will not see them now. They start to show up once you get at least 1 mark, and 1 mark means you are no noob.

You will not see them now. They start to show up once you get at least 1 mark, and 1 mark means you are no noob.

Thanks, the latest update [v4.1.36] has, indeed, stopped the red tsunami. Now, I have one lonely tank out of 32 in my garage displaying a Mark of Excellence ribbon. Actually, I'm proud and surprised to have even that one ribbon, considering I'm in my 60's.

However, I would still prefer to have the choice of viewing the extra stat information and the Marks of Excellence on the tank carousel separately ... if possible.

• Administrator

Thanks, the latest update [v4.1.36] has, indeed, stopped the red tsunami. Now, I have one lonely tank out of 32 in my garage displaying a Mark of Excellence ribbon. Actually, I'm proud and surprised to have even that one ribbon, considering I'm in my 60's.

However, I would still prefer to have the choice of viewing the extra stat information and the Marks of Excellence on the tank carousel separately ... if possible.

I will try to make it optional, but it must stay for now, need to find a good solution.