Constant Crashing

This issue has been going on for a while but is getting worse. Basically when I try to log in sometimes I cannot even get to the login screen. When I do half the time the game will crash when loading the garage. Then when I do finally get in to the garage it will crash when trying to enter a game. Sometimes it will load straight back in but most times it will crash 3 or 4 times before I actually get in to the game. On rare occasions it will not let me back in at all, even in safe mode, and no matter how many times I try and reload the client I cannot get back in again until the game is actually over. On even rarer occasions it will just crash mid game. I have compeltely uninstalled the game and removed every instance of Wargaming, WoT and Aslain form my PC by manual search and use of disk optimisation and registry washes. Even on a clean install this is happening. I have attached a log file from the latest instance of this happening.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am tearing my hair out with it and am unabale to play in clan matches due to the massive risk of me crashing out. As an additional note this only started happening when v1 was released, prior to this I never had a single instance of crashing. Also I do not have this issue with any other game, I can literally play Total War Warhammer 2 for 12+ hours straight without a single instance of crashing.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

If it is happening even on a clean installation than it is more local problem.

Do you have up to date drivers?
From the mods that are blocking you to rejoin a game I will say perhaps it is AutoAim Indicator+. Maybe try to remove it and test without it?

You can also try if launching game manually in 64bit mode from World of Tanks\win64 will help you out.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the reply. All drivers are up to date, again I manually went through Device Manager and updated them all. I will try the 64bit launcher next time it crashes. Not sure if I have autoaim indicator installed but again I will delete it and try again.