Issue getting ModPak to download

I am having an issue since the new release actually getting the modpak components to download. I have never had issues before but just curious if anyone else is having these same issues or if it is something with my computer, connection, etc. I have done speed checks on my connection and ping is low and download speed is fine. Any help would be appreciated.

Data - this isn't new, per say. There was a thread over on the WoT mod. I've had issues off and on. I don't think its your connection, but the route your taking to get to the DLC server. I have good days and days it would be faster to receive it by FEDEX.

Are you using Comcast? Might be a common thread.

Try a free VPN. I started using a free VPN just to download the components. Works every time, fast and done.

Or if you have data on your cellphone, connect it to your computer and use the data from the phone. (if free). Disconnect internet, of course. Should be faster.

Not much can be done by Aslain or the DLC server owner, as its most likely an issue with bad route thru the internet. I should try to figure out where the slow down is, I also have issues at times with Steam games D/L slow. Not that contacting the ISP will help.

Tresirtam