Game crashed four times in a row

With WOT crash is similar like headache, there are manu reasons for it. I had problems with crashing WOT in two of my PCs. It turned out that both of them were overheated. I don't know why, by they got overheated only in WOT. Even more strange was that my HDD, that was not even in use, was actually overheated.
What helped me was buying cooling fans. Maybe one is enough, but I've bought 4: one in front pushing cool air into the PC, one in the back expelling hot air outside of PC, and two for cooling my hard drives.
You can check your temparatures with software like SpeedFan, HWiNFO, HWMonitor, etc.. When WOT crashes next time, just check your temperatures for CPU, GPU and disk drives.

Edited by KeyBall
a little misspelling
15 minutes ago, KeyBall said:

With WOT crash is similar like headache, there are manu reasons for it. I had problems with crashing WOT in two of my PCs. It turned out that both of them were overheated. I don't know why, by they got overheated only in WOT. Even more strange was that my HDD, that was not even in use, was actually overheated.
What helped me was buying cooling fans. Maybe one is enough, but I've bought 4: one in front pushing cool air into the PC, one in the back expelling hot air outside of PC, and two for cooling my hard drives.
You can check your temparatures with software like SpeedFan, HWiNFO, HWMonitor, etc.. When WOT crashes next time, just check your temperatures for CPU, GPU and disk drives.

definitely not a overheat in my case. i'll try new version of xvm

• Aslain locked this topic