Neither KoreanRandom nor Esther Hitzon skins load.

Starting about a month ago, neither the KoreanRandom  nor Esther hitzone skins load when I included them during an Aslain modpac install. I have used one or the other of these hitzone skins for ages. 

This started before the 1.10 WOT update.   1.10.0.0_03 Aslain update also will not load the hitzone skins - it just ignores the fact that I checked either of the boxes.  Any idea why?

** I mistakenly posted this in General Discussion before posting here.  Sorry for the duplicate.

Starting about a month ago, neither the KoreanRandom  nor Esther hitzone skins load when I included them during an Aslain modpac install. I have used one or the other of these hitzone skins for ages.

This started before the 1.10 WOT update.   1.10.0.0_03 Aslain update also will not load the hitzone skins - it just ignores the fact that I checked either of the boxes.  Any idea why?

I've uploaded the log file.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Aslain with Hitzone skins selected.GIF

Edited by whisper17
Added screenshot showing hitzone selected

I deleted those files in DL_cache and even with 1.10.0.0.08 the hit skins don't install.  When I go to complete the install, it flashes the hitzone file name (Esther*.* for instance) like it wants to download it, but then it is ignored and the rest of the modpak gets installed.  I then ran your Clean_DL_folder bat file, re-installed 1.10.0.0.08, but still no hit skins load.

Edited by whisper17