SpotMessanger

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I have :) but thank you for taking the time to present a screenshot!

I constantly use the function. But my FC doesn't think that just sending the message "Spotted at..." is enough.

He wants us to press F7-"Help!" (ping on the minimap) when we are spotted.

My request is that you re-add the "help ping" on the minimap when spotted (I'm pretty sure that option was there before, but is now removed).

Thank You!

There is customization functions in the actual file which houses inside SpotMessenger itself.

Head to the [WoT Installion Path]/Resmods/9.6/Scripts/Client/SpotMessenger_plugin/ then modify the config.xml file in Notepad++.

Change the DoPing, CallHelp and ImSpotted tags from false to true and then you should be able to get the desired effect. You can then zip the config.xml for future updates as well.

• Administrator

Yes I have :) but thank you for taking the time to present a screenshot!

I constantly use the function. But my FC doesn't think that just sending the message "Spotted at..." is enough.

He wants us to press F7-"Help!" (ping on the minimap) when we are spotted.

My request is that you re-add the "help ping" on the minimap when spotted (I'm pretty sure that option was there before, but is now removed).

Thank You!

Help ping on minimap was removed by this mod author, because it stopped to work. You cannot do anything about it unless he fixed it, but I didnt see any new version in his topic.

Help ping on minimap was removed by this mod author, because it stopped to work. You cannot do anything about it unless he fixed it, but I didnt see any new version in his topic.

Affirmative!

Thanx anyway for the effort!

• 8 months later...