XVM stuttering reticle

Since the last update went out I have had a stuttering reticle in sniper mode. It is normal for about 2 seconds then it grinds to about a tenth of its speed. I have to turn my mouse DPI up to about 4000 to compensate.

I reinstalled ASLAINS mod pack without XVM and the problem went away.

Not sure if it is a conflict with other mods and xvm or it is just a bug in XVM itself but removing XVM completely fixed it.

I didn't try removing selected mods prior to this but something in XVM is looking like the cause.

This may be academic if it has been spotted and fixed but I thought I'd post anyway.

Cheers.

33 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Unllikely it's XVM doing that, but likely another mod, since there's at least one that has bene causing it before - hard to know since you didn't attach log files of your normal setup and what not.

Yeah, i removed all mods associated with XVM so whatever is in the XVM list is causing it or causing a conflict I would guess.

*There ya go.

_Aslains_Installer_CompList.log

Edited by IPatience

"Personal Missions Helper"

Pretty sure that has been known to cause some weirdness where you suddenly barely can move your aim.

Can't recall the keypress to trigger it - maybe Ctrl? Could also just happen randomly.

Maybe it has some conflict with XVM?

21 hours ago, Quaksen said:

"Personal Missions Helper"

Pretty sure that has been known to cause some weirdness where you suddenly barely can move your aim.

Can't recall the keypress to trigger it - maybe Ctrl? Could also just happen randomly.

Maybe it has some conflict with XVM?

Hmm. I will try turning it off and putting xvm back on, tbh I don't know why I turn that mod on, (always gets in the way on screen).

I also had the freezing at the end of battle bug that was going round, so I turned off the hit marker which seems to have stopped it happening, but this could be linked maybe?

Cheers for your replies my dude.

(just to throw more at you I also had replay manger preventing new replays being stored but I reinstalled the mod and that has since stopped also. Again, don't know if there could be a link somehow).