downloading issue

Having a issue getting Aslain to work . So what I did was delete WoWS and do a fresh start . But now once I downloaded Aslain on my PC it didn't apply to WoWS 

I thought it would auto install into the game WoWS . So with that be said how do I get Aslain to work like it use to ?

Ok here is my WoWS files please take a look at it for me please . And tell me how come I don't have Alaisn in it because I do have it downloaded .10.thumb.PNG.54393819c5f5bf571d0e164c8b7bd3f3.PNGas you can see it in my WoT . Now how come I can't see it in my WoWS ?Capture33.thumb.PNG.6e4343d742c7e0d9a98c48176e6310a7.PNG

Edited by Sniper

So what your saying is to put the modpack into the C:\games\world_of_warships right ? So when I download Aslain don't that supposed to do that because it's has done it in the past . But it's not doing it now how come?

You reinstalled your game? You probably picked a new location for it to be? Who really knows, I don't know what you're doing on your computer. 🙂

Run the modpack - like you've done before.

Pick the place you chose to install your game.

Install.

Done.

I'm sorry but that is not the case . I remember when WoWs started out to get mods to work you had to put them in a file now what file it was I can't remember .

I want to say it was a res file or something like it .O by the way I found tins file in my WoT files now how it got in there I do not know . Could it be that I need it in WoWS and not in WoT ? if so I put it back in WoWS and tried it again and still no luck .Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

If you're finding WoWs things in your WoT folder - you're definitely doing something wrong.

And no, there's no "putting them in a file"..

You select the WoWs folder, like you did judging by the logs you attached. There's no selecting anything other than the game folder itself.

You should have mods in your game now - if you do not - find out where you actually installed your game. 🙂

The WoWS in installed in my C:\games with all of my Wargames . Ok let me say this do you think it would be wise to just uninstall Wows and reinstall it ?

Edited by Sniper