Mod issue

Okay it has been over 3 day's now and still no responds I do not know what I did this year to get this from Aslain or his team . But wow for y'all holding a grudge over my head  for I did  three years ago is kind of childish don't you think . You would think we would be acting like adults by now . Just saying life is to short to be acting like this guys .

Nice attitude.

Aslain has been off on vacation for the past week. And should be full capacity from Monday.

There's zero grudge holding - seems you're the only one holding it? Hmm.

I'm way more of a World of Tanks person - so I cannot assist - thus, it would make little sense for me to reply to begin with.

Damage Meter isn't in your log file.

Did you try selecting the dock in the dock menu? Does it appear there?

Don't know about the last one.

If I'm still holding it then how come i'm a -15 on my profile ? Hmm  And I only send in a tech support ticket when I need help on something that is it .

And I've been using Aslain for over 3 years now . and I can count on both hands on how many times I sent one in .  Not counting how many times I reply to each ticket .

PS

Thx for letting me know he was on vacation .

Edited by Sniper

It has been like that for ages. (Your reputation) And it is not even shown in actual posts anymore, like it used to.

Looking at your reply above that one, I can see why it is negative. You need to relax.

A vote on a several year old post - stays like that - it doesn't just change - it has zero to do with "grudge holding".....

Well it is hard to not say the things that I've had said Because the kind of attitude i'm receiving . For instance in the past I've had issue with the mods .

Like for getting how to send the tech support an Aslain log zip and I ask how to do that the tech support team gets upset because I for got how to do that .

Now I just be obtuse when it comes to PCs . But i'm not stupid . And with that said I do apologize of the word said in the past . But I have to ask does the Aslain

and the teach support team ? I'm willing to let this all the go water under the bridge . And start over with a clean slate that's if y'all .

Okay.

Like I already said.

You are not given any sort of attitude. You are, however, giving a lot of attitude towards me, Aslain and others.

The "how to post logs" is pinned in the section you have to post in - so it can be frustrating to waste time asking you to post logs if you forget it to attach the logs. One thing is forgetting how you get the logs zip created, one thing is just not posting them.

You are the only one holding a grudge, looking at your messages in this thread.

With all honesty i'm not holding on to a grudge . I'm just telling you how I feel I fave not once I have not saying any profound language to your once forever. 

I have always kept a professional level and respect with y'all .

With all due respect - you are.

Look at your messages. You're only talking about your reputation etc.

"Okay it has been over 3 day's now and still no responds I do not know what I did this year to get this from Aslain or his team . But wow for y'all holding a grudge over my head  for I did  three years ago is kind of childish don't you think . You would think we would be acting like adults by now . Just saying life is to short to be acting like this guys ." < calling us childish etc, is not professional in any sort of way.

You have yet to react - in any sort of way - to my reply in regards to mods.

Like the fact that you don't even have Damage Meter installed.

Wow now I can see how things are getting taken out of context . This is not a big deal so way are you making it . Look again yes i'm keeping professional .

I'ts like you want to start up something let it go . You are only reading what you want to read you are missing the point . Just let it go .

PS on the Damage Meter I took it off because it was not working for me . Okay I've have reinstalled it and yes it is working now . But what about the other ones ?

Edited by Sniper

You are the only one making a big deal out of it.

Anyways: The way you're describing your issue is the fact that you DO NOT have Damage Meter installed. If it's not installed, you only see damage caused.

But good that you fixed that.

And look at my reply on the others.

And then wait for Aslain.

Okay I'm missing something here . With all due respect what you could have just type in that Aslain is on vacation right now and you will have to wait until he gets back on Monday .

Because that is all I saw when I scrolled up to look .

Edited by Sniper