Armor Penetration Indicator

Hi all! After the new release of the mod pack I reinstalled the mods. I’m still using the Armor Pen Indicator, however, for me it used to show a little white bullet either with a red/orange/green tip based on pen value. Now it just shows the values at the bottom. Help?

3 hours ago, Aslain said:

Are you talking about some specific mod? Tell me its name or show it on screenshot, what you had and what you have now. Also attach logs, see my signature.

Yeah inside aslain's mod pack, the show penetration values. I'll get you a ss later, but like I said it used to show the bullet and now it just says the numbers like xxx/xx

11 hours ago, Aslain said:

This mod is that just that values AFAIK, the dot and stuff is from the crosshair your are using, not from Armour Penetration Indicator.

So I picked the same crosshair but it still doesn't show up. I finally found a screenshot of what I used to see, which I no longer do. Thanks for all the help btw. 🙂 you'll find that the bullet is what I was talking about. EDIT: Sorry to bother again, I picked a new crosshair that showed the bullet in the preview window, but in game now it still doesn't show the bullet

100.png

Edited by xDoug3x
extra guidance
2 hours ago, xDoug3x said:

So I picked the same crosshair but it still doesn't show up. I finally found a screenshot of what I used to see, which I no longer do. Thanks for all the help btw. 🙂 you'll find that the bullet is what I was talking about. EDIT: Sorry to bother again, I picked a new crosshair that showed the bullet in the preview window, but in game now it still doesn't show the bullet

the maker often changes what sights are displaying, in the ingame options you have certain settings that can display pen chance
this was from Jove sight a while back, check if you like some option there

qW8jL1b.png

21 minutes ago, Theolitius said:

the maker often changes what sights are displaying, in the ingame options you have certain settings that can display pen chance

qW8jL1b.png

Ahhhhh, thank you!

3 hours ago, Theolitius said:

qW8jL1b.png

I got it now, it appears the Bullet is no more, I can't find it. Unfortunate!

• 2 years later...