Big Waves

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
On 11/12/2021 at 3:40 PM, drakoolia said:

I See you have been able to find the values to create Rough Seas mod, I NEVER doubted you. Do you think you can make the 35% rougher seas for me like you did before? Id love the SUPER rough seas!!!!

Currently I made the big waves mod the way it looks different on every map, there are maps where it looks super rough, and maps where it's medicore waves, I had a reason for that, to not break the other settings, that might be important to some game play (ie. submarines etc.). This is a beta version, as I'm still trying to find the best values.

Here is requested version increased by 30% BigWaves_x_1.3.7z

If you have a favorite waves on certain map, let me know what map it is, and I can try to make it look the same on each map.

• Like 1

You are THE MAN.

Thanks for all your work on this custom Mod.

Yeah I saw that some maps have much bigger waves then others, and I have to tell you I always love the LArgest waves possible, to me it feels like it enhances the game, and REALLY adds to the realism.

That being said, Do you need me to pick a map where I see the maps appearing most desirable?

Hello Aslain

Thanks for the great work. May I ask a question?

Is there a possibility to choose before I select a gametype or start a battle to play with or without the mod? 

As nice as the waves are, sometimes it would also be nice to have a calmer sea. 

Or do I have always to unistall the game?

Thanks for your replay

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Adm_Harrington said:

Hello Aslain

Thanks for the great work. May I ask a question?

Is there a possibility to choose before I select a gametype or start a battle to play with or without the mod? 

As nice as the waves are, sometimes it would also be nice to have a calmer sea. 

Or do I have always to unistall the game?

Thanks for your replay

Uninstalling the game is too much, in the worst case just launch the game in the safe mode (in WGC), it will load the game without mods, or reinstall the modpack without given mod, there is no other way saddly. 

You can also backup the spaces folder in res_mods for both types of waves, and if you are then copy it over manually depending if you like the big waves or small waves, it requires some manual work.