Installation Keeps Failing for latest version of Aslain's Mod Pack v1.15.0.2 #04 (05-02-2022)

Whenever I get to the final step to install the latest version of the mod pack about halfway thru the installation it stops and I get the error message shown in the first attached screen shot with the error that begins with "Error Select Action".  Yesterday I updated WOT to the latest version and successfully installed the version of Aslain's Mod Pack previous to v1.15.0.2 #04 (05-02-2022). The Mod pack installed just fine and WOT worked just fine. Today I saw there was a new version of Aslain's Mod Pack, so I downloaded it, selected all my settings, and tried to install it, but every time I get this same error message. I've tried to select "Try again" multiple times, but keep getting the same error. Ive also tried selecting "Cancel installation" and then doing a fresh installation of the mod pack, but keep getting the same error. I have not tried selecting "Skip this file (not recommended" because it says its not recommended. 

Before I tried installing this new version of Aslain's Mod Pack, last night WOT was working perfecting with the previous version of Aslain's installed, however today since the installation of the new version of Aslain's failed, whenever I try to launch WOT, I get an error message shown in the 2nd attached screenshot that begins with "Critical Error WotMod Loader:" So now I cant play WOT at all.

Screenshot 2022-02-05 170511.jpg

Screenshot 2022-02-05 170559.jpg

The attached screenshot shows the full name of the file that the installation keeps failing at. Its a filed name sed.exe thats in E:Applications\WarGaming.net\World_of_Tanks_NA\res_mods\configs\xvm\Aslain\sed.exe. I tried to move the sed.exe file to a different on my PC, in case I needed it for some reason, but I keep getting an error saying that I need permissions, even though I am logged in to my PC as Administrator. I also tried deleting sed.exe, but I get the same error I need admin permission. I have also attached a screen shot of the error saying file access denied admin permissions required. 

Screenshot 2022-02-05 173713.jpg

Screenshot 2022-02-05 174332.jpg

47 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Did you restart your computer?

Fixes that error in most cases.

And if it doesn't - then it's your anti-virus software interfering with the changes that "sed" is trying to do (it's a text editor, basically)

I was just coming back to this message board to give an update that the issue was resolved after I rebooted my PC. After rebooting the sed.exe and another .exe file disappeared from the Aslain folder in res_mods/configs/xvm and when I ran the installation of the mod pack, it worked just fine. Thanks.