Put back MM circles in the mod pack. PLEASE!!

You latest update

- removed XVM option: Show HP dynamic circles on the minimap [obsolete, since they're available in the game client now]

They are not obsolete as myself and a few others i know have changed to enemy colors to be easier for us to see. With this not being in the mod pack we will now have to go back and turn them on manually every time we update mods. Also the ones in the game client are not the same size as the ones XVM uses. 

Another note is yes we can and do use the custom mod zip for our edited xc files. The problem with putting the mm files into a zip and that when or if XVM is ever updated and changes to these files are made it will then break xvm using the old files. 

• Administrator
8 hours ago, AssM0nk3y said:

You latest update

- removed XVM option: Show HP dynamic circles on the minimap [obsolete, since they're available in the game client now]

They are not obsolete as myself and a few others i know have changed to enemy colors to be easier for us to see. With this not being in the mod pack we will now have to go back and turn them on manually every time we update mods. Also the ones in the game client are not the same size as the ones XVM uses. 

It will return in next modpack. Apparently A LOT of users prefer this version 🙂