I want to change my OTM

does someone or somebody in this forum know wich file is important to change the shadow

i search and search and find nothin where i can change this.....

i changed so many .xc files in Aslain xvm folder.....nothin happens

can some one help with tutorials / links etc.....or tell me wich file i need and where i can find it.....

this fukkin google show nothin when i seach vor otm..... i hate this searchmachines...... aarrgghhh i go enrage...... 😅

otm.png

Edited by FUZZELBIRNE
  • Administrator

configs\Aslain\configs\xvm\Aslain\markersAliveNormal.xc
configs\Aslain\configs\xvm\Aslain\markersAliveExtended.xc

configs\Aslain\configs\xvm\Aslain\markersDeadExtended.xc
configs\Aslain\configs\xvm\Aslain\markersDeadNormal.xc

You want to change the shadow, but under what elements?

Most of the shadow options in the configs begins with:

"shadow": {

Ich changed the colour in this files both normal and extended from black to white....nothin happens...... everywhere i see shadow 0xXXXXX i changed from black to white.....nothin happens.....i dont know why....

look at the picture....left above the shadow arround the OTM, the name....or above in the middle for enemys

overtargetmarkers_in_otm_thumb.jpg

i dont choose any OTM in the installation when i install your modpack..... so the markers.xc stay on false.....i changed it now in true and i see i have other OTM now.....i think now i can change the shadows etc. in this markersalive and markersdead files..... i think this change from false to true in markers.xc is the important point that will work now 😉

Edit: i changed in the markersalivenormal file all shadow colours from 0x000000 in 0xFFFFFF to see if something chaged from black to white......nothin....nothin changes...... 🤬

Edited by FUZZELBIRNE