Show armament in port

I would like to be able to see a ship's armament while in port, without having to click over to the "equipment" tab (or having to expand the Artillery/Torpedo sections of the ship properties).

If there is already a mod that does this please let me know... I haven't found one.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, you are right! What a glaring oversight. 😜 I'll add it to Carousel Extended when 0.11.6.0 comes out. No point in making changes before WG splits in-battle benefits from camos, retires all economic and special signals and shares how they decided to represent the benefits, the purely cosmetic camos and the remaining signals in the client.

AND let me ask all of you to think of ways we could show our appreciation for the countless hours of hard work from two distinguished modders, who made tools that enabled the players to navigate the unmitigated camo mess WG finally decided to sort out. Message them to show your gratitude. Their mods, that they spent a considerable portion of their allotted life time on Earth creating and maintaining, will be dead. Gone. Forgotten. They will get no thanks, no acknowledgement, no nothing from WG. So they should get those from us:

Captain Crooked - Camoufage Manager

Max Smirnov - mxCamo

Thank you!! 👏

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...