When Will Mod Pack 1.17 Be Ready?? How Do I Play WOT Until Then?

When should we expect the 1.17 version of the mod pack to be available?  My WOT client has already auto-updated to 1.17.

If I want to play WOT before the 1.17 version of the mod pack is available, is my only option to completely uninstall the mod pack and play with a plain vanilla client?

I'm so used to all the mods, I struggle without them. I guess I should turn off the auto-update feature in WG.net Game Center so that I can keep using my Aslain mod pack mods with the last version of WOT, until the mod pack is ready for the latest WOT update. 

Thanks.

You cannot play WoT without using the latest version. If you want to play the game at this specific moment, you only option is to play in vanilla until the release of 1.17 modpack. Be patient, aslain usually updates it within a day or two of the release.

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, EricOtown said:

When should we expect the 1.17 version of the mod pack to be available?  My WOT client has already auto-updated to 1.17.

If I want to play WOT before the 1.17 version of the mod pack is available, is my only option to completely uninstall the mod pack and play with a plain vanilla client?

I'm so used to all the mods, I struggle without them. I guess I should turn off the auto-update feature in WG.net Game Center so that I can keep using my Aslain mod pack mods with the last version of WOT, until the mod pack is ready for the latest WOT update. 

Thanks.

Never uninstall! When the game is updated the old mods won't be loaded, because WG is changing mods folder. If you uninstall you will have to select all mods again, and it's waste of time.

Just do nothing, play without mods if you like, and wait for tomorrow, I will release new modpack on 1st June.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, EricOtown said:

Thanks. How do I play without the mods without uninstalling the mod pack? 

Just play, you don't have to do anything, like I said, WG changed the mods folders (version) so they won't be loaded at all for you.