Modpack not working

for whatever reason this modpack is not working at all in my game anymore iver used it for years during this last update the xvm didnt work but aslains did so i uninstalled the game itself and reinstalled now xvm works but aslains doesnt. ive deleted and redoanloaded many times but still nothing about aslains is working for World of Tanks

i didnt that when the game had problems reinstalling ill try it again i guess..i figured thats probably what sup i just dont know how to fix it..usually it automatically updates when i download it but thanks for replying first one to reply in 8hrs

no absoltuely none of the addons work . i dont usually post in here it says ive done like 8 comments but i just tried that check and repair and still nothing...it slike its not even downloaded...i dont know how to join it into the folder so anything there would be appreciated..im trying soemthing right now but i dont know how to do any of that stuff admin rights and such.

no ive tried everythign its still not working..run as administrator ..everything

i clicked on the second one on the line..i mean it is installed it jsut doesnt work...whcih one is the installer?

it says installe ron teh download the download link 2. usually it works right away it had soemthing to do wiht me uninstalling the game i know it because it worked before 

idk he said to link soemrthing so i did thats what i have downloaded it usually works right off the hop

ok just an update i got it to work it was in the wrong file...for soem reason i have a world of tanks forlder and a world of tanks na also when i download the mods it goes into the plain world of tnaks folder so i put the NA on the end now it works..idk why i did that but thansk for the help