Game is frozen after finish a match (in 20%)

Hi guys,

The games freeze after the update to 1.17.1.0. after the end of the match. I can see few things of the current and ended match (e. g. ammo and map) and few things of the garage (e. g. background), together in one screen. No action is possible and I have to finish the complete game and restart it. I did the basic things (check and repair, delete files during the installing process).

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help and greetings from the hot Berlin

panzer_wim

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

After the new update I cannot go in the battle (2 of 2). I've installed v1.17.1.0 #05 and v1.17.1.0 #06.

I can see the starting screen of the map, the clock is working, I can hear the battle sound, but there is no change into the battle, the sreen is just frozen (I've attached).

After the battle I see the garage, starts again and same procedure. The only change in the configuguration (independent of the last update of Aslain today) was an other crosshair for the arty at the map.

(note: went back to v1.17.1.0 #04) and it works fine again)

map.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by panzer_wim
Add change in the Aslain version.
1 hour ago, panzer_wim said:

After the new update I cannot go in the battle (2 of 2). I've installed v1.17.1.0 #05 and v1.17.1.0 #06.

I can see the starting screen of the map, the clock is working, I can hear the battle sound, but there is no change into the battle, the sreen is just frozen (I've attached).

After the battle I see the garage, starts again and same procedure. The only change in the configuguration (independent of the last update of Aslain today) was an other crosshair for the arty at the map.

(note: went back to v1.17.1.0 #04) and it works fine again)

map.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip 253.87 kB · 1 download

it seems the newer version of xvm is causing some issuess with little helper collection, at least removing 1 of them fixed the issue.

looking at the errors it could even be more mods causing some issues.
for now you could remove 1 of the 2 mods mentioned or stay at #04 

thx for the added info, made it a lot easier to find.

• 2 weeks later...