TARGET INFO PANEL HIDDING CONSUMABLE DURING BATTLE

I tried many change in setting up Aslain mod. 

And since a few month, i have a target information box that appear when a target appear, it set rigth in front of consumable buttons 

i did move it but then rigth in the middle of the screen. i do not know how to get rid of it ,

please help me with this topic. 

otherwise the all thing is great . cheers

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-30 at 11.04.19.jpeg

Is it this one you mean??

I havent looked for a long time but there should be a setting to take it away, think its hard to find and maybe not a good name or something cause i think its hard to figure out where it is.

Its horrible cause its at the top of mnimap and it moves with the minimap and i could not find a way to put it at the bottom of the minimap wich is unfurnately. Its very obstructing, you have to make the minimap very small in binoloular view or you cant see the crosshair line.

There is another mod wich can give you the info about enemy but its not as much info in that mod.

image.thumb.png.697b903a856fd92e740a5d8ca3a94a74.png

• Administrator
2 hours ago, chrislasaussice said:

Thank you Aslain, i think i found it, can you send me the llink to sponsorship i stopped mine to catch up with hard covid time, now it is time to say thank you for your monthyhelp again cheers

4248da5748cef77237306eb5faaa461d.png

Feel free to use one of these 🙂 On the main page here.