Mod pack not working

Hi,

I used the Aslain mod pack for a long time. I uninstalled it and since then, I tried to intall it again. The download and installation goes well but when I open WOT again, there is no mod that appear (just the usual WOT). The only other thing that I can think of that I did was to change the display settings in WOT from SD to HD as I got a new monitor. It did that for the last 1.17 udate as well as the new 1.18 update. Any assistance welcomed! 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 9/4/2022 at 10:28 PM, the_sco_in_scoto said:

Any way to solve my problem? Can't use it at all since I uninstalled it a few weeks ago 

Same for me. I've tried everything I can think of,  including temporarily turning off Avira ... but aslain refuses to load. No in battle information.  No auto return of crews.  No stats in carousel.  Nothing:( Hopefully someone will be able to help!

Bonjour, idem j'ai installé le modpack est rien ne ce passe.

Pourtant je l'ai bien installé, comme conseillé sur C/Games/World_of_Tanks, que faut-il que je fasse maintenant?

Merci de votre retour

Hello, same I installed the modpack is nothing happens.

Yet I installed it well, as advised on C/Games/World_of_Tanks, what should I do now?

Thank you for your comeback

Désolé.. je vous répond en english

Yet I installed it well, as advised on C/Games/World_of_Tanks, what should I do now?

thank you for your comeback

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, KAL_db13 said:

Bonjour, idem j'ai installé le modpack est rien ne ce passe.

Pourtant je l'ai bien installé, comme conseillé sur C/Games/World_of_Tanks, que faut-il que je fasse maintenant?

Merci de votre retour

Thank you for your comeback

Advised? You should find your actual game installation path, like it's described in the guide.

I'm sorry, I suck at installation.
I don't see where is the file where just read the part that explains how to find the installation path. And where click Reveal Hidden Content. I don't understand anything and yet I search and open all your files. I follow your instructions: INSTALLATION:
To install this mod, you must have administrative rights to your computer; which the installer requires in order to install all the fonts. There is an automatic process by which the Installer should detect your World of Tanks installation folder (usually located at C:/Games/World_of_Tanks by default). If the installer does not locate your WoT directory, you will have to select its location manually.
It's not easy to install, it's very complicated

6 minutes ago, KAL_db13 said:

I'm sorry, I suck at installation.
I don't see where is the file where just read the part that explains how to find the installation path. And where click Reveal Hidden Content. I don't understand anything and yet I search and open all your files. I follow your instructions: INSTALLATION:
To install this mod, you must have administrative rights to your computer; which the installer requires in order to install all the fonts. There is an automatic process by which the Installer should detect your World of Tanks installation folder (usually located at C:/Games/World_of_Tanks by default). If the installer does not locate your WoT directory, you will have to select its location manually.
It's not easy to install, it's very complicated

no worry at all, feel free to always asks questions if you having issues.

follow this link 

on that page is a hidden content bar.
click on that and it will explain how to find the correct path file
like in this picture
kjWcc2Q.png

Hello and thank you again for your patience.
That's it, I found my mistake! In fact, I didn't have to install the folder under "C/Modes/World_of_tanks" but "C/Modes/World_of_tanks_EU" now everything works!!
One more question: I have already been sanctioned for cheating (the details on the EU server are not very clear about this!), I don't want to see my account banned, can I install all the Aslain mods? Even where we indicate the weak points of the tanks or the countdown of 10s when we are spotted?
Thanks again for everything

Enregistrement Aslain.pdf Enregistrement Aslain2.pdf

1 hour ago, KAL_db13 said:

Hello and thank you again for your patience.
That's it, I found my mistake! In fact, I didn't have to install the folder under "C/Modes/World_of_tanks" but "C/Modes/World_of_tanks_EU" now everything works!!
One more question: I have already been sanctioned for cheating (the details on the EU server are not very clear about this!), I don't want to see my account banned, can I install all the Aslain mods? Even where we indicate the weak points of the tanks or the countdown of 10s when we are spotted?
Thanks again for everything

Enregistrement Aslain.pdf 334.59 kB · 0 downloads Enregistrement Aslain2.pdf 369.29 kB · 0 downloads

as long as you only use mods from Aslain you will be safe.
everything inside the installer is legal.