Aslain+MeltyMapsMathMod

So basicly, ive installed meltys crosshair mod. includes the zoom thingy and etc. changed the logs to make stuff not work that i dont want and etc..

now all i want from aslain is the battle log with 0 lines (jsut the hits: x Dmg done: XXXX), the ability to make a difference between ht mt lt artyy and td o the left and right side of the screen (think it is called contour) and xvm stats on every player (just the color rating). when i check the wanted mods and installed the aslain (did not remove the 092 folder cos i want the crosshair from melty) and started the game no tanks had their names over them. the scoreboard jsut showed 'null' values for name of player and tank name, minimap was all black, enemy and allies alike.

so my question is is there a way to make both mods work togetherand if so, how, or there is no way to it?

Well, I would run the installer and pick what mods you like to have (Melty's is in it as well) and do a clean-install anyway (deleting everything in res_mods).

If you know what files you have to change to adjust the mods, you can still do that after Aslain's installer is finished.

Also, you could install Melty's after Aslain's, to use more options (I think Aslain has modified this mod and taken out some stuff and seperated the dmg indicator).

E: Meh, a bit too slow..

Can't you install Melty via the installer? It is in the modpack.

oh, theres melty in your isntaller? fuck didnt notice that. let me check to get it working if possible.

so i jsut cleand my res_mod folder, did a clean isntal of aslains with wanted mods and got the same results.

http://imgur.com/OsXS75V

http://imgur.com/F1xC36U

also, tanks have no names, tiers, teams or any markers above them. dunno whats up with that.also, if u notice, there is no battle log, even after i shot few shots on the enemy (1 was penetrating)

Found 2 topics with what looks like the same issue on the english XVM support forums

http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/17027-black-iconsmissing-text-on-fresh-install/

http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/17267-importerror-cannot-import-name-xvm-log-file-name/

So, I guess, XVM is not being installed correcly for you.

Maybe you have no Admin rights or your antivirus software / firewall is blocking the installer.

Try to right-click on the installer and Run as Admin and disable AV / Firewall temporarily when installing.

If that doesn't help any, might have to attach .log files, so others can check them out.

so, there was a clean WoT installation. installed Aslain (as an admin) before the starting the game at all. Same problem, nothign changed. soundmod was okay. hit zones mode was okay, crosshair was okay. map is broken, same as on the first post. runing v9.2 wot, win8 fully updated. dunno if it helps.

I have attached the log files (zip found in the installation folder).

if u need any aditional info, plz jsut say

edit forgot to mention, but i coldnt find python.log in the game folder. used the search and manual search.

_Aslain_logs.zip

Edited by ShoopDaS

Still trying to find out what's causing your problem but at this point it's just throwing around ideas.

Things you could try, along with what BeGin said, is checking if Flash is up-to-date on your PC (and not just the browser plugin) and see if you have .Net Framework 4 installed.

Only other thing I found was a thread regarding administrative rights but I'm not enough of a geek to know exactly what the issue was.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/408976-solved-no-hud-ingame-with-or-without-xvm-what-are-the-dependecyes/

From what I understand, the person in that topic didn't have full administrative rights to system folders because someone else installed windows (correct me if I'm wrong =3 ).

Personally, I would not try to play around with system files, so I would rather try to install WoT on a different drive than "c:", if you can.

Not sure how much that would help, since the game still uses folders on "c:", after installation on a different drive but your issue is really weird anyway. =(

i do have admin rights in the folder (and the entire pc). i have no runing AV/firewalls or anythign of that sorts on my pc.

anyway i tried all i could think off. instaling on D, not using any skin mods or anythign with the instaler and minimap mods. not sure what could be the problem.

anyway u can close it up. ill jsut add the mods i want manually from the sources i find. if u need soemthign you can just email me on [email protected]. ill respond as soon as i see the mail

tnx for the help guys.