Unanonymizer on battle results not working

• Administrator

You are playing on RuBy client, and I heard that recently WG removed all CIS users from the WG api, so some mods that are using that api will not work for your client. Probably until the mod creators adjust their mods etc. That's my theory why it's not working for you. For official statement wait for Rajcel. 

You refused to transfer to WG servers?

12 hours ago, Aslain said:

You are playing on RuBy client, and I heard that recently WG removed all CIS users from the WG api, so some mods that are using that api will not work for your client. Probably until the mod creators adjust their mods etc. That's my theory why it's not working for you. For official statement wait for Rajcel. 

You refused to transfer to WG servers?

But unanonymizer is working in random battles on RuBy 🙂. I transfered one account on EU and remained to the RuBy with the main one.

Edited by Rated
  • Administrator
11 hours ago, Rated said:

But unanonymizer is working in random battles on RuBy 🙂. I transfered one account on EU and remained to the RuBy with the main one.

I see, well this has to be checked by Rajcel, but he is pretty busy recenly with RL from what I know. That's all I can do about it 😕