Game crashing on alt-tab/match exit - anyone else?

• Aslain locked this topic
  • Administrator

Indeed, you have no such mod, so maybe your case is similar but reason is different. However I see no errors in your logs so hard to tell why. Tell me more details, in what tank, in what moment do you crash, in what battles etc. etc. provide time stamps.

• Aslain unlocked this topic
3 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Indeed, you have no such mod, so maybe your case is similar but reason is different. However I see no errors in your logs so hard to tell why. Tell me more details, in what tank, in what moment do you crash, in what battles etc. etc. provide time stamps.

any tank, any map, anything but safemod. Happens after i die and f4 to garage.

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, pacifichero45 said:

Been playing the New BZ tier 7 and the Obj 907. Happens to both when i leave the game before the match is over. Last crash happened at 10:15 am est

Your log ends on 10:12. So how does it crash? What do you precisely do? You want to leave battle, and game is gone and you see windows desktop?

• Upvote 1
Just now, Aslain said:

Your log ends on 10:12. So how does it crash? What do you precisely do?

Just going back to garage when I leave the match via the esc menu, i put 1015 cause I have my taskbar hidden when I play and didn't see the correct time. 

6 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Your log ends on 10:12. So how does it crash? What do you precisely do? You want to leave battle, and game is gone and you see windows desktop?

Yeah pretty much, game crashes to desktop.

• Administrator
Just now, pacifichero45 said:

Don't know, has been happening since the tanks update and the mod pack update. If it happens again, i will try repairing the game. But so far it hasn't had and issue yet.

I didnt reproduce crashing from your logs, but I did from Cornele's. Checking what it is. I assume you do not crash on normal tanks, just on new or I'm wrong? Do you always crash or sometimes?

8 minutes ago, Aslain said:

I didnt reproduce crashing from your logs, but I did from Cornele's. Checking what it is. I assume you do not crash on normal tanks, just on new or I'm wrong? Do you always crash or sometimes?

Crash sometimes when i played the BZ and the 907. Not sure exactly why. Hasnt happened now after both battle statistic mods been uninstalled.

Just crashed to desktop at 11:00

Running a check and repair on tanks.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Redraven59 said:

I crash only when i was killed in battle and exit from battle before battle end, then ever crash the game.

No idea, sorry, can be anything, game bug, mod bug, no clue. It cannot be reproduced like in every battle, so not possible to be checker properly, I saw reports from players without mods having the same problem.

• Upvote 1