Aslain mod not working after 1.20 update.

i have done everything. delete and reinstal the mod, correct installiation folder..reinstall the game, restart router.. 

the game stuck at garage at "connection...." 
i did use an other mod and i could play. just the Aslain's mod stuck. it was good before the update. 
any help? 

1 hour ago, JonSnow1908 said:

i have done everything. delete and reinstal the mod, correct installiation folder..reinstall the game, restart router.. 

the game stuck at garage at "connection...." 
i did use an other mod and i could play. just the Aslain's mod stuck. it was good before the update. 
any help? 

please attach logs
here is where you can find how to make/get the logs (mainly red text)
that way we can see what mods you have installed from the installer and play with same config

• Administrator
9 hours ago, MGomez1970 said:

I have the same issue.. None of the mods works after I selected and installed using the mod pack ASlain.. The game plays well... But just like if I running without mods...

Then saddly, the issue is on your end only. The modpack installer is totally working.

Finally with pack _09 I noticed what was the problem... In one of the previews version created and installed the pack in folder Word of tank EU But my game is not EU...  In the install for 09 I noticed that and change the folder in the listallator... Now is working... 🙂

• Administrator
8 hours ago, MGomez1970 said:

Finally with pack _09 I noticed what was the problem... In one of the previews version created and installed the pack in folder Word of tank EU But my game is not EU...  In the install for 09 I noticed that and change the folder in the listallator... Now is working... 🙂

The Installation folder that is by default in the installer is only a suggestion, you should find own one 🙂

• Aslain locked this topic