Other XVM Settings/Postmortem Panel/Disable Completely

Go to solution Solved by Aslain,

I have been seeing the  Spectator Mode & Back To Garage panel at the bottom of the screen showing up once I've been killed in the match. I double checked to make sure I had all the right option checked in the mod pack and in the in-game settings. I have also done a complete fresh install of the mod pack as well and it still seems to be showing up. Not sure if maybe something got tweaked in the last update or not. 

The screen shot is of my last match on Mannerheim Line Standard Battle with Tier III matchmaking. 

Not sure if anyone else is experincing this or not. 

shot_001.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

I'm gonna try a complete clean fresh install of not only the modpack, but also World Of Tanks and the Wargaming Game Center as well. I may have corrupted some sort of files that wasn't being cleaned out while using the WoT Mod Cleaner. Will update with what I find. 

Everything is fixed now. Guessing some files may have gotten corrupted somehow somewhere so a complete fresh reinstall of both the modpack and World Of Tanks. 

Edit:
I disable my antivirus data protection everytime I install the updates. 
If it happens again I'll be sure to grab the battle.xc file and drop it in the Archive Log Zip file. 

Thank you for your help. 

Edited by Drav3n76
  • 11 months later...

It seems that the Spectator Mode & Back To Garage panel bug is still popping up. I have completely uninstalled both WoT and Aslains Modpack and done a fresh install of both. It seems to work for one battle and it's back up on the bottom the screen. I have attached a screenshot and the most recent Archived Log Files. Not sure what could be going on. I have tried just about everything i know. 

shot_001.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip