MiniMap Drawing

Just wondering why I cant seem to draw arrow lines in the minimap.

Only the final pin appears after attempting to draw a driving line.

I have XMQP checked in XVM, am I missing something? I haven't changed anything within the Mod pack, so installing the updated version should keep all selections within the modpack that were previously selected.

Can anyone let me know why I can't seem to do this function.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi, 

I am glad someone has posted about this as I have had the same issue for a few months too.

I have found that it can depend on the game map you play on, sometimes it works and then on other maps it doesnt.   

I have been using this feature for years and never had a problem, started as I say a few months back, around April perhaps even earlier.   I always activate and update XVM after each install of Aslain Mod, so I am just wondering if there is a bug.

Definitely an issue. 

3 hours ago, Aslain said:

I suggest to visit XVM forums and ask there maybe. 

I would if it was consistent, but its on a map by map basis..  So I dont think its XVM.

Example...

Clicking on AIRFIELD doesn't allow the drawing ect, but does work on OVERLORD map.

DOES NOT WORK IN AIRFIELD.jpg

WORKS IN OVERLORD.jpg

If this was XVM, would this be more consistent, in terms that it just would not work at all, or would work at all times, rather than on a per map basis?

I dont actually know who writes the map writing mod... anyone able to help me identify it?  I can maybe ask them?

Edited by IXL
  • 2 weeks later...