ID GROUP NEW, IMPROVED, OR CHANGED MODS ARE LOCATED UNDER

I love your Mods and use a number of them in WoW's.    I saw you had a new mod "State View" which really tells me little and a Mod number (I believe it was 458).   I was unable to discover a method to search for Mod #458 to be sure I reviewed it and considered it for downloading.    I went through the download several times looking for it and was unable to find it, my fault but my ability to pick out specific items when in large groups is often.    Grocery stores are a great example for me where it occurs often and I cannot find a product I'm looking right at.    Would it be possible to have a search function to seek out mods?    Or perhaps highlighting a new or changed mod for a couple of days after it initially appears?   Or even identifying the section under which the new and altered mod is appearing?    I believe it would be a well received, used, and appreciated help thought I suspect I am asking for something that may be excessive for you to do.    

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO FOR GAMERS SIR!

Mod number is basically line number.

It's also shown as "Component number" within the modpack list itself, when you have descriptions open.

You can search in Components_List.txt which is created in Aslains folder. It'll be in your game folder.