xft damage panel / wrong/different swf

Hey,

The Xft damage panel is not the same as the one you can download from the WoT forums, official thread. ( http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/338561-092-xft-damagepanel-integrated-hitlog-v09-02-08-2014/ ). You can see the differences in the screenshot attached. Also the DamagePanel.swf installed from your pack is 505kb while the one from xft has 356 kb.

Thanks.

PS : funny... you want the file uploaded but do not allow the extension...

• python.log

You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file

post-819-0-94842700-1407868820_thumb.jpg

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log.txt

Edited by daniyyel

Not sure what I'm looking at, tbh. <.<

You complaining about the red/yellow/green zones on the DP there?

Aslain takes the liberty to modify some of the mods and if that's your issue, you should probably just deal with it ( B)  ) or use the original mod, if it disturbs you that much.

Personally, I don't see an issue with it, but that might just be me.

me neither dont see the big issue... you have to be morre precisely ;)

you should probably just deal with it (  ) or use the original mod, if it disturbs you that much.

There is no "big issue". I noticed they are not the same so I informed Aslain. If this is/isn't intended, he will know, that's for sure.

This is just a random player registering on the website just to be able to report a bug, wanting to help ! Honestly, "just deal with it" is a stupid answer for a bug reporting forum...

As you see from my 1st post, I know what and why they are not the same, I already fixed it for myself.

Thank you.

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or diminish the value of your post.

I was merely pointing out that this isn't really an issue/bug giving you any troubles ingame, unless you find this minor change too ugly to look at (but that would be a personal preferance and not a faulty mod/mod-setting).

In any case, thx for highlighting this particular case, so others now know that it is, indeed, intended.