Resources (& Server Population)

JeT

Hello Aslain,

this one is (I guess) for OliN.

I cannot avoid wondering that now the only thing missing in the port's menu bar is "Commander Skill" points, something I belive it's even more important than Research Points (definitely) or Community Tokens (maybe).

There is just a space left in between Battle Type and Coal that could do the trick.

I love to have all these infos, but as extra suggestion since it's getting crowed, I suggest as a further evolution, a preferences panel with all the check-boxes to give players the freedom to decide what to see, and perhaps also a slider to adjust the font's spacing for those players that have hue amounts of resources.

Thanks as usual for the amazing work,

JeT

PS: Carousel Extended, with all the modules, signals, and bonuses available at glimpse, is not coming back, is it? (sigh!)

• Administrator
1 hour ago, JeT said:

PS: Carousel Extended, with all the modules, signals, and bonuses available at glimpse, is not coming back, is it? (sigh!)

Capt_Oveur was active a bit last days, so who knows... he said he quit but maybe will surprise us... you have to speak to him. 🙂