I have disconnections from the server

Go to solution Solved by M4D31R3N53,

I have several problems with the Aslain's mod.
I have a problem displaying the OldSkool mod options (See video and capture). This happens to me on the server selection page and in the garage.
I have disconnections from the server (see end of video). After server selection and after one or two games.
I tried with just the OldSkool Official mod without the Aslain's mod pack. The OldSkool mod options display bug has disappeared, but I have the same disconnections from the server.
Thank you in advance for your assistance

Link video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FItcg50xtbCa0EI6FB_L50nvZ3QynhUs/view?usp=sharing

World of Tanks Screenshot 2023.07.08 - 09.16.52.21.png

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

not all olskool mods have ingame options, while all mods are using the files needed to show options.
so do not be afraid when that happens.
you probably have more oldskool mods installed when running his modpack, with that showing options there.

disconnection issue is not something i can check easy, tried it the same way you showed in the video and had no issues.
i never really have server issues at all (played yesterday for hours, noticed more lag then usual) , while my clan mates keep having disconnections randomly (nice in skirmish fights....)

wonder what it is saying here, screenshot from your video.
iMM4w1d.png

The problem is that I have oldskool mods installed.

And on the options menu I am entitled to a few options normally.

I reinstalled win 11, uninstalled the mod with Revo Uninstaller.

This issue appeared with Aslain's WoT ModPack v1.21.0.0 #04.

The mod pack updates didn't solve either.

I only have Aslain's WoT ModPack v1.21.0.0 #05 to install in a previous version. So hopefully someone will find where the problem is.

• Administrator

It's normal to see an empty menu for some of Oldskool's mods, because not all of his mods have menu options.

If you're saying that you can see menu options when you install Oldskool's modpack, then you're likely seeing options for the mods you have selected within his modpack. He has some extra options that are specific to his modpack and are not relevant for my modpack.

So, could you please be more specific and show me a screenshot of the options you see in Oldskool's modpack that are missing from my modpack?

As for the disconnections, they're usually not related to the mods and can occur due to various reasons such as networking issues, server stability, XVM server problems, etc.

• Solution

I'm back.
I installed ProMod with Xvm, impossible to connect to the server (see video link 1), I am disconnected in a loop.
The option that is not displayed in AslainModPack is the one at the bottom (See capture 1 "Message spotted") and I made captures of the options that I activated not knowing which one I activated in Aslain (See other captures).
The option is displayed.
So I uninstalled ProMod and installed ProMod without Xvm but the same options.
The game no longer disconnects, the ProMod option is displayed.
So I found my disconnection problem is Xvm.
I uninstalled ProMod without Xvm.
Then installed Aslain without Xvm.
I'm no longer disconnected from the server, but as you can see the ProMod option no longer appears. (See video link 2)
Thanks for your help.
ProMod with Xvm : https://drive.google.com/file/d/12SRJM_vhuJBLwWYiNVoN6Yg816Hr3e-P/view?usp=sharing
Aslain without Xvm : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vVhI2GHQnJQyUBnWjA780M5Alge4YaaM/view?usp=sharing

Capture1.jpeg

ProMod1.png

ProMod2.png

ProMod3.png

ProMod4.png