No Crew voices at all.

Ok it's my first post I love your mod but since last two or three patches I have no crew voices at all. Nothing. Even in the settings when I try to test the voice it's just silent. I never installed any voice overs except the weapon and engine sounds. Could you please help. Thanks. Got the nevest version.

• Administrator

How about without mods? (Safe Mode). Do you have the other voices like explosions, shots, engines etc? Attach logs, see my signature link with details about them.

Check your volume sliders too, maybe you have silenced them or something like that. Provide screenies from your sound settings.

Mate when I have your mode uninstalled I have all the sounds including crew voices. All the slides are set as they should be. The moment I install your mode with the custom engine sounds, custom weapon sounds, 6th sense 10 sec indicator, aim mod and some small other stuff that has nothing to do with any crew voices, that's when I have all the stuff I installed all the sounds are working fine but there are NO crew voices. I tried the slides I even put everything on mute except the crew voices. Still nothing. When you instal your mode the settings in game stay the same. And I didn't have this problem with your mod until a recent two updates.

14 minutes ago, MarcusCristian said:

Mate when I have your mode uninstalled I have all the sounds including crew voices. All the slides are set as they should be. The moment I install your mode with the custom engine sounds, custom weapon sounds, 6th sense 10 sec indicator, aim mod and some small other stuff that has nothing to do with any crew voices, that's when I have all the stuff I installed all the sounds are working fine but there are NO crew voices. I tried the slides I even put everything on mute except the crew voices. Still nothing. When you instal your mode the settings in game stay the same. And I didn't have this problem with your mod until a recent two updates.

could you attach logs?
here it will explain how to get/make them just in case (mainly red text)

there is a large patch upcoming this week, so i am not able to promise i find a fix or reply back when unsuccessful.
when you keep having same issue after patch, post again

Not the OP, but I have the same issue. After installing the War Mod Gun Sounds and War Mod Engine Sounds packs, my crew voices stop working. Nothing heard in battle, and if I click the "Test" button for crew voices in settings, no sound plays either. I've verified that I'm running the correct speaker settings (ie. not accidentally having surround selected while only having stereo speakers), and the issue only starts happening after I install the sound mods and do the required sound bank restart. Had the perfect opportunity to test this, as I ALT-F4'd out of the game to reinstall the mods after dying in a battle, and it initially loaded me back into the battle where the crew voice worked just fine. Restart to finish installing the mod, no more crew sounds. Logs attached.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator
29 minutes ago, soris said:

Not the OP, but I have the same issue. After installing the War Mod Gun Sounds and War Mod Engine Sounds packs, my crew voices stop working. Nothing heard in battle, and if I click the "Test" button for crew voices in settings, no sound plays either. I've verified that I'm running the correct speaker settings (ie. not accidentally having surround selected while only having stereo speakers), and the issue only starts happening after I install the sound mods and do the required sound bank restart. Had the perfect opportunity to test this, as I ALT-F4'd out of the game to reinstall the mods after dying in a battle, and it initially loaded me back into the battle where the crew voice worked just fine. Restart to finish installing the mod, no more crew sounds. Logs attached.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip 124.59 kB · 0 downloads

No crew sounds after installing War Mod was mentioned in changelog:

v1.21.0.0 #15 (25-06-2023):
- updated Armor Calculator Pro
- updated Reticle Dispersion Pro
- updated Gnomefather's Historical Realism Engine Sounds (FastestClassic)
- udpated War Mod Gun Sounds (Note: The standard crew sounds are not functional in this version, and unfortunately, there is currently no solution available for this issue. However, you can replace the standard crew sounds with a mod as a workaround.)

3 hours ago, Aslain said:

No crew sounds after installing War Mod was mentioned in changelog:

v1.21.0.0 #15 (25-06-2023):
- updated Armor Calculator Pro
- updated Reticle Dispersion Pro
- updated Gnomefather's Historical Realism Engine Sounds (FastestClassic)
- udpated War Mod Gun Sounds (Note: The standard crew sounds are not functional in this version, and unfortunately, there is currently no solution available for this issue. However, you can replace the standard crew sounds with a mod as a workaround.)

Mate this is what you shold have told me from the beggining.