Game Freezes/Crashes When In Port

So been having this issue for a few days now. The game freezes/crashes while in port after a battle, or maybe even three battles. The problem is it also crashes my PC so I have to reboot. I tried to uninstall/reinstall the game, tried to repair the game, removed one port (Intania, since initially the issue started there). I finally played on safe mode and after four battles didn't have any issue so far. I figured it might be one of the port mods that's causing it since I don't encounter this issue while in battle. Provided screenshots here of all the port mods installed to see if one of those might be causing the issue or if anyone else might have similar issue with the mod/s installed. @Manacetamol

WoWs mods.jpg

WoWs mods1.jpg

14 minutes ago, Manacetamol said:

If u have problems with Intania only, then remove it and try something else like Black Hole or Hot Tub or Twitch and Dorm (Azur Lane)

Already did that, still having this issue. That's the first thing I did actually. Also tried to repair the game, uninstall/reinstall. Issue still persists. The issue goes away when I play in safe mode, so there must be some mod that's causing it somehow. Also tried to take out the Azur Lane concept modpack Arashi, and that still didn't help. What I'm trying now is to change settings from full screen to full screen windowed. I suspect that might be causing it but will see. HOPEFULLY that's it or I'm at a loss what else is causing this issue.