How to Install "Aslains_XVM_Mod_.."?

It's easy to download & unzip but there seem to be NO INSTRUCTIONS.   Do you have to manually put the folders into the WOT game folders?

This is the same problem I had with XVM directly downloaded from XVM.  The help links went to KoreanRandom and everything was in RuZZian.

Update:   Instructions for Aslain's XVM are actually simple, and could easily be included on the download page:  Just choose 'extract all' and select WoT game folder.  The reason I was trying this is that the main modpack just does NOT work for what I have selected.. every time I run the game,  the player stats I want to see are never visible.  All that works is the little colored square with the player's color.  That's not what I want.  I want full player stats with number of games, win rate, etc.  I'm at my wits end.   To uninstall the whole thing and try stock XVM, I can't even do that now I've run both the Aslain EXE and the XMV ZIP file, I can't even use Windows uninstall for the EXE modpack.